Changes to my study programme

 Hello everyone and welcome to another blog of the week, today's topic is 

"Changes to my study program".

Well as I told you in one of my previous blogs I study architecture, it is a very nice career the truth, I liked it a lot even more than I expected but as every career has its pros and cons. Today I will tell you what I would like to improve my career or change it completely.

On the one hand, the subjects are quite complete but I feel that they lack much more depth in certain topics, at least in the first year where many students come convinced that they will be taught from the basics, but many times this is not the case. I don't know how to draw very well and I think that at least in the workshop, which is where they make us draw the most, they should teach us from the basics but they don't, or the fact that they don't teach us how to do a correct planimetry, they only show us examples. I would like them to give us some kind of book where they tell us the minimum measurements of certain things.

I would also add subjects on landscaping and interior design to the study plan because I feel that it is just as important as the structure of the building we will design. 

Speaking of academic load, it is necessary to emphasize that many times the career does not allow us to have time for ourselves, many times we do not have time to eat, take a bath or get some air and forget about spending time with our family, all this because of all the work that we are sent from one day to another. Many of us spend more than 24 hours on the computer finishing an assignment and that is really exhausting both physically and mentally.

In our university we use a lot of technology which is quite good since it is what we will use the most in the work environment, although in the first year of our career they make us do everything by hand and that is something tedious but in a way it helps us a lot to loosen our hands. 

The University of Chile has very professional, dynamic, understanding and very empathetic teachers when it comes to correcting our work, although there are teachers who are definitely not prepared to be teachers, they are very cruel! 

In spite of everything I love my career! 

And what would you change about your careers or universities? :D



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My hobbie: Paint and Dance

Why did you choose my major?

What country would you like to visit?