Travel to the future

 hello! how great it is to bring another Blog, this week I will talk about "time to travel to the future".

Well traveling to the future causes me a lot of terror, if we think about it in a certain way you will become a spoiler of how your life will be and maybe we do not like how we see ourselves in the future but if I were given the opportunity to travel to the future personally I would like to travel to my old age, I am very curious to know how I will reach that age, if I will have good health or if I will have grandchildren, maybe I will be alone or maybe I will not reach that age, I would also like to know what happened in my life, if I accomplished everything I have been proposing these years or if maybe something completely different happened. It's all a mystery and the truth is I don't like mysteries, I prefer to discover things step by step.

Maybe the exact moment I would like to arrive would be when I only have to worry about enjoying my last years of life. I would like to be able to live all the processes that I have ahead of me that will lead me to a certain type of old age and thus better understand why my future will be like this. And maybe by traveling I can discover what things I can change in my present so that my future will be different, although it does not confirm that it will be much better or worse. 

I don't know, the truth is that I am terrified to think about what could happen, as my mother says, it is better to live day by day. :)

And if you had the opportunity, where would you travel to? 

See you next week! bye :D







Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My hobbie: Paint and Dance

Why did you choose my major?

What country would you like to visit?