What country would you like to visit?

 I would  like to visit Mexico couse I feel that I have a certain closeness with his culture. My closeness started thanks my grandpa. He enojoys 'Rancheras'  and Mexican movies. When I was a child we used to listen to Vicente Fernandez , Antonio Aguilar, Pepe Aguilar and Alejandro Fernandez. Also in family trips we used to listen 'rancheras' to. I would to travel to know more about the Mexican culture, traditions and his typical food. 

I don't know much about that country that because set of on a journey to Mexico. I would like to visit Ciudad de Mexico and see the independence angel and meet the beaches in especially Tulum Quintara Roo beach. 

I would like to work a few years for gaining experience in the field of architecture.




                     










 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My hobbie: Paint and Dance

Why did you choose my major?