Why did you choose my major?

 Hi everyone, welcome to my second blog. This time I will tell you why I choose architecture as a career. 

Since I was a child I never had a defined profession, I always had many options and very different from others. At one time I wanted to be a Doctor, at another time I wanted to be a singer or a dancer, I also liked to paint and do handicrafts, in short, I never made up my mind.

When I started my last year of school, I had to think seriously about what I wanted for my future. I had many options, among them was medicine, nursing, art teacher, among others.

I finally decided on architecture cause it has everything I love to do, drawing, making models, creating and designing spaces although it has math and I hate that a little bit haha, but it's not terrible at all :)

My experience in the career so far has been fantastic, I have met many people, and I have even made new friends and even found a boyfriend haha, it has been a unique experience and it has definitely been the best decision to study architecture, althoug it is a little demanding and does not let me have much time for me haha it is a very nice and I find that this career is for me :D

and well... that would be the reason why I entered architecture. and you? 

Why did you choose you career? 





 This is a picture with my university friends 



Comentarios

  1. Nice blog, the best thing about going to university is meeting people from other places but still having something in common. P.S.: I'm missing in the picture :(

    ResponderBorrar

  2. Awww its adorable that you met your boyfriend in the career you study❤️

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My hobbie: Paint and Dance

What country would you like to visit?