My hobbie: Paint and Dance

 Since I was a child I was always into painting and dancing.  I attended rhythmic gymnastics classes at school for a year. Then I took ballet classes where I learned many dance techniques that have served me well to this day. Then in 2018 I enrolled in a dance academy where I spent 2 years, in these years I performed on stages and theaters dancing different styles, I had to withdraw from the academy because of the university, I no longer had the time. I would like to return someday to dance on stage. It is very entertaining and healthy :D

And as for paiting, I never attender any drawing or paiting class, I only do it in my free time to relax or when a family member has a birthday, I make some kind of paiting of my own. It is something that I really like and I hope I can improve more and more.

What hobbies do you have? :D 


 Here is a picture of me performing at the theater in Ovalle in 2019, it was for the anniversary of the academy where I danced for 2 years. 








Comentarios

  1. I've always wanted to dance and be in a dance academy, but I'm not good at dancing at all haha, I hope you'll be dancing on stage again soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I believe that dance will always be a way of expressing yourself with your body and I am glad that it helps you to clear yourself

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I found so beautiful that you would can dance so much times when you was younger. I hope that you will can dance again in the future, good luck! <3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. OMG!! I didn't know you were in a dance academy, sounds very entertaining.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I think we should have to do a choreo at the fau

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did you choose my major?

What country would you like to visit?