SHE COMPLETES ME!

 Hi everyone today I'm going to talk about what makes me feel complete and makes my days happier. She is my puppy Chinita! She is like my daughter. She came into my life when she was only a month old, we adopted her for my birthday, she was very small and sleepy, but when she woke up she loved to play and chew everything in her path. She usually sleeps in my bed but she loves to cuddle on my neck and sleeps all nigth long. Ocassionally she wakes up in the nigth to relieve herself or to beg for food. She really is like a baby! She is my most faithful companion, she accompanies me when I have to do errands for University until the wee hours of the morning, She is also with me when I'm sick  and when I'm sad and she sees me crying she climbs on y chest and licks my tears haha! She has really changed my life for the better :D. 

Whe go for walks every afternoon and on weekend we always go for walks to different places, we go to the supermarket together, shopping or to the countryside, we have even gone to the beach and she loves to put her little paws in the water or just run along the sand and chase the seagulls that are on the shore of the beach. It's so much fun to go out with her crazy antics make oour day. 


Well with this I introduce you to my dear Chinita! 

She is a sweetheart! 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My hobbie: Paint and Dance

Why did you choose my major?

What country would you like to visit?