English language challenges

 Welcome to another blog, today I will tell you about my experience learning English in University.

Well personally I can say that I like English very much but I have never been very good at speaking, writing or understanding very well what I am reading or listening. it has always cost me a lot but I put a lot of effort and every time I manage to say a sentence correctly or understand what I hear is very exciting for me. in my school English was very basic and it was not of very good quality but studying it at the university is something completely different. I have noticed an important change in my comprehension and that has motivated me to continue learning more about this language every day, which is very important. the idea of blogging has helped me a lot in my writing and also to better understand the conjugations, which is something that is very difficult for me, but with the practice of blogging I don't have a lot of problems. 

Without a doubt, pronunciation is something that I have to keep practicing and improving every day is what has cost me the most. to help me speak better I listen to and sing music in English and so I practice my pronunciation every day.

English has become my daily companion, I watch series in English, I listen to music in English, my phone is in English, all this to familiarize myself even more with this language and to be able to speak English fluently someday. 

Do you find it hard to learn English? 

with this question ends my last blog of the year. thanks for reading. see you soon :D

BYE!


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My hobbie: Paint and Dance

Why did you choose my major?

What country would you like to visit?